Monday, March 7, 2011

case.of.the.Monday's

Today sure was Monday.
& trust me I needed no one to remind me.

At work today we got out for lunch 45 minutes late. {ugh}
During my lunch I ran to JoAnn's & at the check out the woman let me use FOUR coupons, that made me not hate Monday as badly. I saved a little over $6!

Speaking of JoAnn's I have been meaning to share my JOANN STEAL from a few weeks ago. Originally $99, on clearance for $24 & because of the broken drawer I got it for 75% off plus an additional 15% {hubby's teacher discount}less than $7.
Isn't she a beauty.

I'm going to buy a small basket to go in place of the broken drawer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------
& for what.i.wore... the Saturday before last.



scarf: forever21.
white tee: target.
necklace: my grandmother's.
belt: forever21.
grey sweater: tj maxx
leggings: target
knee socks: target
{not pictured black knee high boots: Hype}



Ugh, and in the end this Monday really wasn't THAT bad. I got home & my kitchen & livingroom were still spotless & my loving- amazing hubby had dinner in the oven - can't complain about that.



♥ Love.Erica

2 comments:

hellodove said...

Well isn't your outfit just adorable!

:)

Cat said...

Oh my...that is a find! Love those kind of steals!!!! Yeah for you that the clerk was so nice at JoAnns...4 coupons!?!? Cool :)