Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swap

Kristen over at Kristen's Palace held a swap...
I was so excited to be a part of it.

Kristen was actually my swap partner. ♥
& here are the goods that she sent to me.

{please excuse my hot pink scrubs... I had just gotten home from work - when my hubby said, "Look what came for you today." He knew I was waiting for my package to come in the mail} I yelped in joy that it was here!!!

& I plan to wear some of these lovely swaps this weekend for my "nieces" first birthday party & Sunday to church. {I'll share pics next week of these accessorize all put together}

Thank.you.again.Kristen!!!


Would any of you lovely ladies care to do an accessory swap if I held one from my blog?


♥ Love.Erica

3 comments:

xoxo-Kristen said...

Glad you liked it girl!!! (: enjoy your weekend!

Hilary Lane said...

I would! Cute stuff!

xoxo-Kristen said...

i got mine love it!!! and ill do one as well! let me know