Friday, March 4, 2011

friday's fancies

I'm linking up with {av} this rainy Friday afternoon.
Thanks {av}!

rainy day

Happy Friday!
This is what I would wear this rainy, dreary & cold afternoon... IF I weren't spending my Friday writing my FINAL hundred point paper for my last week of class!

 I am hoping the hubby and I are able to sneak out for a little dinner date this evening, we'll see.
--------------------------------------------
 Tomorrow my husband & I are going to pick up my little five year old brother Ryan for a sleepover at our place. We told him last week that he could come over to our place in five days and he was SO excited. With that said... I HAVE to finish my final because Ryan is a handful & i'm sure of it that I will get nothing finished with him here.

♥ Love. Erica

2 comments:

jeny said...

good luck with your final...I'm right there with you working on a final design project. Have fun with you little brother!
PS I love the red pants :)

{av} said...

yay! so happy to have you join in again for Friday's Fancies, especially in light of your busy day! hopefully you got your paper done so you could enjoy your little brother :) I love your rainy day look...if only I could look so cute in the rain ;) hope you'll join in for FF again soon! xoxo {av}