Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On my day off

today, I...

Slept in.
Watched a strange movie that was on cable.
Finished cleaning the condo (come on over - I don't mind.. the house is clean!)
Did laundry & put it away well I plan to.
Bought new Essie nail polish from the Spring 2011 collection
Picked up 99 cent Coney's for dinnercause my hubby "had a bad day"
Watched HGTV
Painted my nails
Watched hubby nap for 1  2  2 & 1/2 hours... he deserves a nap.
Cuddled on the couch with hubby & Maxey.

Essie Spring 2011 Collection... So far i've indulged in "Nice is Nice" & today "Coat Azure"

Essie - Coat Azure.
Doesn't it scream spring & make you think of the beach & ocean?

Speaking of bad day... I miss this song.


How did you spend your "hump" day? Only one more day of work this week for me - thank the Lord.

♥ Love. Erica

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I am loving the flashback to Daniel Powter! What ever happened to him anyways?! Sounds like a cozy little Wednesday!

xox
Hannah

xoxo-Kristen said...

I worked all day & then had Mexican night with the boyfriend! & was in bed by 9pm lol that's my boring little life

Jaclyn said...

Cute nailcolor. I love those light essie shades