Thursday, March 17, 2011

Italy {update}

I cannot believe that I {we} haven't shared with ya'll that
me&
Ricky&
Adam&
Amanda


You read right... ITALY!
THIS SUMMER!
&we are going to spend time with these lovelies.

They are stationed in Italy until the end of this summer. How cool, right?

&of course we'll get some girl time!

I CANNOT WAIT!
 It is going to be a trip of a lifetime.
Once in a lifetime trip.

THREE MONTHS & SEVEN DAYS until our Italy vacation.

♥ Love. Erica

p.s. stay posted for my first EVER giveaway. :) coming soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! so exciting and very very lucky girl to go on such a wonderful trip!

Kandice said...

oh my word i can't tell you how incredibly jealous i am of you guys !! i went to italy when i was nine and i've missed it terribly ever since. its my favorite place on earth, that's for sure. how long are you staying and where will you be visiting?? :)