Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Date Night

Tonight i'm linking up with {av} (as I have for the past few Friday's) for...

Today I spent the day off in sweat pants.
& Rick (my hubby) did the same because he had a snow day.
You heard me right... here in the Mitten it snowed AGAIN!
{& for the record... I am SO over it}

Tonight we're going on a date.
Just me & my hubby.
& this is what I want to wear...

Friday Date Night
I would love to wear those lovely gold sandles from Forever21 {only $18} but like I said... it SNOWED.
Instead i'm wearing my red stone-washed TOMS.
I adore the stripe tee BUT I would never spend that amount of $ on a shirt.
I love the color of the scarf but again.. pricey {here}
Trouser jeans from - Gap
Belt {here}
Earrings, Bracelets & Sunglass - Forever21
Red Lip Stick - ULTA
Essie spring collection 2011 - Coat Azure {here}

I'll share tomorrow what I did wear. :)
----------------------------------------
Enjoy your Friday evening!
I know we will.

♥ Love.Erica

3 comments:

tiny dancer said...

Totally crazy about this outfit! Snow does tend to alter outfit options - but I'm mega jealous you have a pair of TOMS. I'm trying to decided on what color to get - there are so many options :D Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments! Your blog is super cute:)

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

{av} said...

I absolutely adore the stripes + the pop of red! that Essie polish is to die for too :) sooo happy you joined in for Friday's Fancies and I hope you will again soon! hope date night was lovely! happy weekend! xoxo {av}

Susan said...

love the outfit. I'm a huge Tom's fan and wide leg trousers are awesome. very cute!