Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shoe Saturday

Lately I have been even more shoe obsessed than ever.

Which gave me this idea to dedicate Saturday's to SHOES.
{Feel free to join in and link up in the comments.}

Today i'm going to share with you...
"shoes that i'm eye boggling over".



1. TOMS  - Black Glitter TOMS $54







2. LOFT -  black Bette Embellished Sandal $79.50






3. ShoeBuy - Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original -Sahara $74.95







4. Zappos - Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moc $45





Happy Saturday!

{Don't by shy... link in your blog in comments & share the shoes you've been obsessing over. I'd love to hear from ya!}

♥ Love.Erica

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Adore the glitter TOMS! I am dying to add the pink glitter pair to my shoe collection :) Thanks for the follow!

xo,
Kelly