Sunday, February 6, 2011

i want

to get to know my followers.

{I stole this idea/ questions from Kristen Place, thanks sweetie}

1. How did you spend your weekend?
2. How is the weather where your at?
3. How do you start your mornings?
----------------------------------------------

1. Friday I had the day off work. I spent the day doing laundry, putting laundry away, "pickup" the codo, & doing homework until Rick got home from teaching. We went out to dinner in Detroit (my favorite city in the whole world) at (almost) my favorite restaurant in Detroit, except we tried the Mexican restaurant across the street instead, with my grandpa, his fiance' my little sister & my mom (who is in town from Georgia). After dinner we went to the local Mexican Village Bakery & my grandpa treated us to $29.75 of goodies. (Rick & I split a $1 Cinnamon stick.) Rick & I traveled home and his younger brother came over for some brotherly bonding - I fell asleep.

2. Friday it was plain COLD. Today (Saturday) it is snowing CATS & DOGS. Sunday is pending.

3. On work days I begin my mornings with snoozing my phone at least three times, and in between yelling at Rick to turn off his alarm as well. I shower (quickly) while showering scream goodbye to Rick as he leaves for school (teaching), put on my under garments, including socks and blow dry my hair (again quickly) put on makeup, throw on my scrubs (I work as an Ortho Tech) & walk RUN out the door, drive less than 5 minutes, run into work, clock in & all while doing so praying that I am not tardy. (most of the time I am by 1 minute).

AKA I am NOT a morning person!

On my days off (which I adore & often abuse) I sleep in 'til I feel like getting out of bed, usually around 10am. I stroll down the stairs in my PJ's I turn on the tv to Let's Make A Deal, during a commercial I pour a bowl of cereal. Snuggle up on the couch and watch the rest of LMAD, then Price Is Right with Drew Carey. Then I shower and usually clean, run errands & do homework. I cherish my days off. :)

Hope you enjoyed my detailed answers. Share with me your answers.
♥ Love. Erica

No comments: