Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



Here are my Friday Fill In's.
LINK up with us over at Lauren's blog.


1.   I am currently obsessed with TOMS.

2.  Today I am still in my pj’s because, I have the day off… & I’m totally taking advantage of it!

3.  The age I am is    25 {AH!}     and the age I feel is OLD.

4.  My favorite place is being home. Snuggled on the couch with a blanket and my hubby.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is   LAUNDRY – this week. But for a while now I’ve been procrastinating on patching up a few painting spots in the kitchen.

6.  The last thing I purchased was   an amazing STEAL at JoAnn’s that I plan to share {soon}.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is  who I share it with. & also the colors my husband and I choose together for each room, it’s cozy & fits us.

{Thanks Lauren!}  Happy Friday Ya'll.♥ Love.Erica

1 comment:

monica said...

love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

xo monica