Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fills Ins are linked with Lauren & LeighAnn

I am… A wife. A friend. A Christian. A granddaughter. A daughter. A sister. An aunt. I am ME.


The bravest thing I've ever done was… decided to go back to school.

I feel prettiest when… I am pampered.

Something that keeps me awake at night is… my husband stealing all of the covers and/or kicking them onto the floor. {we really need a headboard & footboard}

My favorite meal in the entire world is… cheese enchiladas OR Panera Bread’s Mac & Cheese.

The way to my heart is… a simple gesture. Like starting my car on a cold morning or a handwritten love letter or home cooked meal before I get home from work. {I love the simple things in life.}

I would like to… Finish school. Take a trip to Hawaii. Buy a house. Have children. {not in any special order}

♥Love.Erica

No comments: