Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

My Friday Fill Ins this week are from LeighAnn's blog & Kristin's blog.


From LeighAnn:

The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Pretty Little Liars. (my sister in-law LeighAnn & someday sister in Law September were chatting about it & I felt left out.) :) So, I too like LeighAnn HuLu(ed) it over Christmas time and watched the entire first season and I too am hooked. Last Monday I almost cheated to figure out who “A” is... but I didn’t.


An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far too much to throw away is my hubby’s high school soccer sweat shirt – it’s worn but cozy.

My grocery store impulse buy is a kid-like box of cereal or a Bingo lottery scratch off, or a Red Box rental.

Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is – this doesn’t happen because I have patients back-to-back & not even a second to take a potty break. (you asked)

One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is my love for cereal.

A little indulgence that I have is my bed head shampoo/conditioner obsession.

The junk drawer/area in my house is by the back door. It holds spare keys, pens, post-its and other small items I find laying around.

From Kristin:

1. What is your occupation? I am an Orthodontic Tech, which means I do what you think the orthodontist would do, but I do it - because it is charted to be done, and they check my work afterwards. I am also going to school and someday will finish my Master's in Social Work.

2. What is your favorite resturant or food? Mine is Mexican & the hubby and I both love Qdoba & Xochimilco in Detroit, MI.

3. Where is your favorite place to vacation? Any vacation is good with me, honestly. But I have been wanting to go to Italy & I AM THIS SUMMER! Really. We bought our plane tickets earlier this week for June 2011. Yipppee.

Happy Friday evening!

♥ Love.Erica

No comments: