Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fancies

This evening i'm linking up with {av} for her Red Carpet Edition of Friday's Fancies.

source

Jimmy Choo
these earrings... i lost the source.


I really enjoyed putting together my Red Carpet bling. Mine is simple and somewhat budget friendly for a teacher & ortho tech/student salary. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
This Friday evening the Mr. & I are spending the evening "in" in our pj's, watching our Family Video rental Unstoppable. Such a great movie, if you're into action, and suspense this is a good one. Oh, and you cannot forget the cookies and cream ice cream for the Mr. & birthday cake ice cream for me.

Happy Friday!
♥ Erica
 

2 comments:

{av} said...

holy cowwwwwwwww. I love love love these picks, pretty lady! you would be quite the glamour girl in this outfit! the shoes are timeless in my book!

hope you had a good Friday night--it sounded like a great one on tap! jealous of that bday cake ice cream too ;)

I'd love to have you play along again soon! xoxo {av}

Marian said...

What a beautiful look!!! Love it. You would truly rock that red carpet;)