Thursday, November 25, 2010

!!!25!!!

I am officially in my MID-twenties.
And it's killing me.
The big 25.

This past weekend I celebrated my 25th birthday & 6 years of dating/ now married to my hubby.

A few of my favorite birthday gifts were:
::: A massage gift certificate from my husband. -which I plan to use before Christmas so I can get one for Christmas too. ;)
::: An apple corer which is my new favorite kitchen toy that I have used a ton of times already, from my mother-in-law.
::: A hanging jewelry organizer from my brother & sister-in-law.

::: People Style Watch from my sister & a sweater.
::: A brown w/black Coach bag from my hubs.
::: & Money which I plan to buy some brown leather boots, a Michigan VS Pink sweatshirt & two cardi's from Target --- the rest of my bday money I'm saving for a plane ticket to ITALY!

My little brother Ryan spent the night Saturday evening (the night before my birthday) & Sunday morning Rick and Ryan attempted to bake my breakfast muffins but failed because the oven shut off while baking & we had to leave for church. We went to church in Ann Arbor, after we celebrated my birthday (& Craig's) with a huge lunch at Olive Garden with Mary Kay, Craig (whose birthday it was as well), Ryan, Stephanie, Rick and I. Then Rick and I went to the mall where I spent a little birthday moolah and bought an adorable pair of earrings and necklace at one of my favorites stores; Von Maur.

It was a fabulous birthday, that ended with leftover Mexican for dinner and decorating our Christmas tree. :)

♥ Love.Erica


No comments: