Monday, October 4, 2010

Kitchen love.

I'm so sorry I have not shared with you my painting projects of last Wednesday/ Friday.
Enjoy!

As you may have read I was forced for better words to paint my lovely sunflower yellow door White... So here is my ugly boring front door, freashly white.

And I also painted the trim around the back door (finally). As well as my bar b-board!

BEFORE


AND AFTER



I personally love how the white brightens up the dinning area. And looking at the bar area from my living room I no longer hate the brown b-board - in fact... I love it!

Happy Monday everyone!

(I'm finally starting to get the hang of blogging from my Droid! Yippee)

<3 Love.lovely.Erica
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

2 comments:

Hilary Lane said...

Boo. I can't see any of your pictures. :-(

I'm sure it looks great, though!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hi Erica,
Stopping by from a little blog hopping before bed time :). I don't know quite how I landed here, but thought I would say hi. Your blog looks delightful.

I've been wanting to add beadboard to our 'island/bar' area too ... great inspiration.

And thank you for sharing your praying heart ... what an encouragement!

Happy Day!