Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My mini

I never got to tell the story of my mini HP... so here it is.

♥ ♥ ♥

At the beginning of the summer I had vowed to go back to school - I registered for two online classes, Abnormal Psychology & Sociology to  work towards my Social Work Degree. I had taken a break from school back in 2007 because I did not know what I wanted to do for the rest of my life -- but after really thinking about it and reading an AmAziNg book "A Piece of Cake" by Cupcake Brown I had made up my mind... social work it is!

I kept complaining about using my husbands lap top because it often over heated & when I wanted to use it he was, or when he needed it I was using it. Rick decided that it was time to get me my very first lap top of my own... like most high school graduates I did not buy a lap top, I bought a desk top that had many virsus this six years later. One day I had come home from work on my lunch break & there was a big brown box at my door. I took the box inside and immediatley called Rick to demand to know what he had bought online. He told me to open it... and so I did.

Yippppee!!! My very own MINI!!!

I was sooooo excited. I think I had tears. :)

Almost TOO excited. :) :) :)

My mini HP next to Rick's big daddy HP. ;)

I LOVE my mini!!!!

&&& I love my hubby for surprising me with a great "back to college" gift.
My mini has not only helped me stay organized with my online classes from this summer but has got me back into BLOGGING! Whoo hooo! & it is SO perfect back it does not over heat the battery life is awesome & it weighs less than 5 lbs. Amazing. What can I say... i'm in La La L-O-V-E!!!

♥ Love.Erica

No comments: