Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend...

What we did this l-o-n-g weekend...

FRIDAY
I had breakfast with my FAVORITE Kari.
 

& we took a group pic of all of my favs after breakfast before Josh headed back to the big "sand box" & Kari leaves me for Italy.


SATURDAY

We spent the afternoon watching the Michigan game/ girls playing board games, eatting too much pizza, boys played PS2 Madden & girls crafted

[Oooops!]
SUNDAY
Me, Rick, my brother Kyle & his girlfriend Brittany (the two in the middle above) woke up before 10am & got watched our RedBox rental "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" (very cute movie - reminded Rick a lot of when he was in middle school, so he said.) took at trip to Auburn Hills to Great Lakes Crossing Mall - IT IS A HUGE mall. I'm very proud to say... Rick & I bought nothing. & I returned a purse {that I just couldn't justify spending the $ on} so a good chunk of mooolah back in our pockets! Kyle & Brittany bought matching shoes for back-to-school [awwww... how cute.]

Sunday evening I played MADDEN 2010 with Rick - & I didn't hate it! We shut off the PS to watch the premiere of "All American Handyman" on HGTV it wasn't anything real special. Afterwards we watched another RedBox rental...

then called it a night.

MONDAY

We slept in 'til noon. (amazing)
Ate brunch.
Talked about lesson planning.
I blogged for inspiration. He planned lessons.
I watched TV. He planned lessons.
We ate homemade pizza & salad at the in-laws.
We got home by 11pm & hit the sack.

& TUESDAY
[Back to work for me.]
 [& for Rick,I mean Mr. Meyer it's his first day of school!]

♥ Love.Erica

No comments: