Sunday, September 5, 2010

i want. i love. i have.

i want.

...my husband back.

This whole new job thing is taking over his life. :)
I'm really not upset, I know that with the year school just around the corner Rick is starting to stress with it being his first year teaching & with the amount of last minute classroom preparation requirements & lesson plans that need to be approved that the school is throwing at him. It will settle once the school year begins and he gets in the groove of things - no worries.


My hard working teacher/hubby making calls to his home room students reminding them of Open House.
i love.

My YELLOW Kitchen. Just yesterday I told Rick that the kitchen (& well, livingroom too- but right now my focus is the kitchen) is my new favorite room(s) in our condo. & right now, that little corner arrangement of IKEA goods makes me :) [smile].

i have.

i have... read to chapter 16 (so far) in "The Beach House" & Jane Green, you haven't disappointed me yet.

i have... to TurboKick after this post.

i have... become ADDICTED to blogging!!!

♥ Love.Erica

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Erica,

Thanks for the visit and for following and for your kind comment.

I'm gonna keep an eye on you as you decorate your home. I'm your newest follower :)