Friday, September 24, 2010

Get to know me...

{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
My first pet was a kitty named Harry… I think. As a kid a had a lot of pets!


{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
Cubed – but only one or two, I hate a lot of ice.


{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
Well, if it’s love… it’s love.


{four} do you have any nicknames?
Rick sometimes calls me “Eri”.


{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
Gosh, I know I sound like a boy but I love the Bourne movies.


{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Lately – sunny side up – and only the egg whites.


{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
I think my mom stole my first name “Erica” from Days of Our Lives.


{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
Go to Italy, Buy a House, Have a baby. :)


{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
There are a few for me… Worship Music, Cleaning – it’s so de-stressing, Blogging


{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
Visa. My bloggie (video camera), my DROIDx, chap stick & bobby pins

♥ Love.Erica

No comments: