Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christmas in September?

This morning my husband is going through ALL of the music on his computer & when he can to "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" he played the whole song through rather than just 10 seconds, I stopped everything I was doing and asked him, "What are you doing?" and he replied, "Shhh. Can't you just picture the snow falling, snowmen, ice skating, ice hockey... where are we going to put our Christmas tree this year?"


WHAT? I'm totally not thinking about snow or Christmas, there are still green leaves on the trees! Come-on-now Rick! :)

Gosh, I love my husband - sometimes he is so strange.

♥ Love.Erica

2 comments:

Brittany Nolan said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! tell your hubs to slow down a bit! let's hold the snow off a couple more months! ;-)
(although i am ready for christmas!) ;)

Ria Thurston said...

Thanks for the follow this weekend! We sound a lot alike. Sweet blog - Thank you for the follow :) Have a great week!