Friday, August 20, 2010

My Cousin ♥

So, my cousin Kari & her husband Josh live in Italy because her husband is in the Army and they are stationed there... Kari has been visiting us in the states since July & this week her husband will be arriving in the states on "leave" from his tour of duty. I love spending time with my cousin when she is in town but I love it even more when her husband is in town too because she lights up like a fire cracker when she is able to be with him. The two of them got married in December 2005 and Kari has spent her entire marriage as a military wife as her husband Josh has been home for a little and deployed for alot.

So this post is for them {Kari & Josh} I love you both.

Welcome "Home" Josh - thank you for serving our country.
&&& from me & the blog world we pray for a little present during this leave. ;)

♥ Love. Erica

No comments: