Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Italy {update}

So, remember when I said that I am determined to go to Italy...

... well I STILL AM - I just have to wait a little bit l-o-n-g-e-r.

Early this summer before the increase in price of Passports my hubby & I applied for ours, Monday he recieved his Passport in the mail & Tuesday I recieved... nope... not my Passport but a letter from the government telling me my birth certificate wasn't valid... HUH? So, because I wasn't born in the state that I now live in I had to contact the State of Indiana to request my birth certificate...therefore my Passport has a good month or two before I will be receiving it in the mail.

Aside from that little mishap i've spoken with Kari since she's been in the states & she had a great brillant idea to have me, my hubby, our best friend Amanda & husband go to Kari's (Italy) next summer when Josh will hopefully be home for another "Leave". Needless to say I cannot wait until next summer. :)

♥ Love. Erica

No comments: