Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Read

My favorite author of all time is Jane Green.
Her books are AMAZING!
My favorite read by far of hers is...
[I'm not big on reading but this book really drew me in and made me want to finish reading it A-SAP - it was also an extreemly motivating book to get your butt up off the couch and work out... towards the end of this book I was working out on my step moms eliptical as I finished the last few chapters!]

Lately I have found my nose in {another} Jane Green book.
So far, I have read to chapter 4 and i'm not so sure I have an opinion on this book just yet.

-----------------------------------------
What books have you read, or are you reading that you would suggest?

♥ Love. Erica

1 comment:

Hilary Lane said...

I love Mary Kay Andrews' books. She's from the south, and most of her books are based in Georgia, which I love, being from the south, but they're definitely cute books, regardless of where you live! My favorites of hers are Deep Dish, Hissy Fit & The Fixer Upper. You should check her out!