Sunday, August 22, 2010

AugustTwentySecond

{...some of my cherished memories from...}
...A year ago today...

I woke up for the last time, alone.

I walked down the aisle with my little brothers.

 I smiled when I saw my entire family.

I laughed.


I ate cake.

I wore cake. {he wore cake too.}

 I smiled. {& we kissed.}

I danced.
  
I ate Taco Bell on my wedding night. {& so did he.}


I married my bestfriend. 


Happy One Year
Anniversary Ricky! ♥
[this pic was take August23 - our first full day as hubby & wife. the balloons are a gift from Rick's parents & some friends (which also included more pranks throughout our apt.)]

♥ Love. Erica

1 comment:

Hilary Lane said...

Happy Anniversary!!! My dad & aunt spread fake rose pedals EVERYWHERE in our house for us to come home to. We still find those things under furniture, in closets... I hope you have an awesome day!