Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jammin'

I've been hinting to my husband that I want to work out more - and I want to do things that I like, so that I stay with it. When I lived back home, before our wedding, I went to aerobic classes close by and also at the rec center less than a mile from my house and I loved it! Last week my husband surprised me with a great "just because" gift...

A 'turbo jam' DVD - which is exactly what we did in the turbo kick classes that I used to go to with my two girlfriends (Amanda & LeighAnn). But NOW I am UBER excited because I am jammin' in my livingroom!
I highly recommed Turbo Jam to anyone, tonight I even got Rick to do a little with me. ;)

& recently I bought MVP Yoga pants from Victoria Secret for my work-out days/ lazy days!

♥ Love. Erica

1 comment:

JennAventures said...

I'm obsessed with dance movies-my BackBay Bestie bought me the FAME workout DVD. Just awesome!

St Clair Shores? Makes me miss home! (I'm a Michigander too!)