Friday, June 11, 2010

It has been...

WAY too long since I've updated everyone on my blog.
So here's what I've been up to:

I've gone back to school! I am currently taking 2 online classes: Abnormal Psychology & Sociology -- working towards my degree in Social Work.

My sister Brooke & sister in-law Breanne graduated from high school. [which makes me feel so old.]

Since my last post I've had nearly $1,000 in dental work due to an old filling gone bad.
 :(

Rick has finished soccer season [& although I love watching him coach I'm happy that this season is over]

Rick & I are moving in less than 2 weeks to a lovely condo that didn't begin so lovely. We have done a ton of renovations, a bundle of stress & in the end I know that it is going to be well worth it.

Gosh, I know that we have been SO busy with more but at the moment I am drawing a huge blank. I promise to write a little bit more often, since my last post was around Easter - but please bare with me as I'm going to be uber busy these next two weeks with homework, packing, painting the condo, and moving!!! :)

In the meantime for my Sociology class we had to watch a video called "Black Gold" & I found it appalling. I want to share the website and movie trailer with you and I hope that you can share it with your friends and families and hopefully your blogs too.
www.BlackGoldMovie.com  & the movie trailer is in the following post. [for some reason I couldn't put the video in this post.

♥ Love. Erica

No comments: