Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Summer Shoe "Steals"

{My MUST HAVE "steals" for summer}

Dear Target:
You never fail me with your great appearal, shoes & accessories. [Merona Leather Sandles $19.99]
Dear Forever21:
I wish your stores we're more organized & the must roaring out the doors we're so loud. But to me you still rock! [Yellow (or navy) "Boat Shoes" $19.80]
Dear Payless:
I adore your BOGO deals & every spring/summer I always find amazing steals. [american eagle brand - RED slingback flat $17.99]

Dear LuLu's:
We are new found BFF's & I have no complaints. Your zippered flower sandle cought my eye - perfect little detail to add a pop to a simple outfit. [Bamboo brand black flip flop $17.00]
Dear Modcoth:
Your line inspires me to be different. & these tuxedo heels are perfect to wear with dressy capris or will dress up a simple sundress. [ebony & ivory heel $34.99]
Enjoy! Comments always welcomed!

♥ Love. Erica

No comments: